In June 2020, Harmony has established the ‘Community of Yoga Professionals in Bangladesh’. Purpose of this strategic intervention is to harness the potential contribution of Yoga to health, wellness and people-centered health care. Membership of the Community (https://www.facebook.com/groups/httpsharmonybd.org) is only for the Bangladeshi nationals with professional certification and minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of Yoga. Targeted supports from Harmony to the community includes:
- creation of opportunities for peer learning through exchange of experiential lessons among the members;
- accumulation of evidences that proves effectiveness of Yoga-therapy in management of health issues.
- increase member’s access to higher studies/ trainings on Yoga Therapy;
- advocacy for incorporation of yoga therapy into relevant policies, programs and regulations of national and primary health care in Bangladesh; and
- attract resources and supports to growth of yoga sector in Bangladesh.