Interested individuals are requested to apply at email@example.com by 5 PM on 7th February 2023. Young women with a basic understanding of health issues and experience in Yoga are encouraged. A detailed resume with three (3) references shall be annexed to the e-application.
Position: Assistant Program Officer
Job Location: Adabor, Dhaka -1207
- Graduate from any discipline with a minimum of one year of professional experience, or, internship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise to produce communication materials in audiovisual format
- Ability to work well in a team and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Working hours: 200 hours per month, 50% of the time for remote (work from home) work unless determined otherwise by the management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Promotion of the programs and services of Harmony Trust through mass media, social media, and offline activities.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in the development of programs and mobilization of resources.
- Support respective teams in managing events.
- Assist in maintaining the database of service recipients and fiscal records.
- Assist in the conduction of research and documentation-related activities
A gross salary ranging from BDT 15,000 to 20,000 (negotiable) per month.
Download the Job Announcement Notice